Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Owner: Episcopal Diocese of Utah
Architect: Eldridge & Nicholson Architects
Approx. Square Footage: 13,755 sf
The rectory building and worship space were built originally in 1917, using the highest quality of materials and workmanship available at the time. Therefore, it was necessary to apply to the same degree of quality materials and workmanship to the restoration of this historic church. The masonry, millwork and plaster restoration requirements that Culp and the subcontractors used ensure that this building will continue to provide a secure worship space for years to come.
Copyright © 2012 Culp Construction Company
Utah Office: 2320 South Main Street Salt Lake City, UT 84115 (801) 486-2064
California Office: 1 Technology Drive, Suite D-411 Irvine, CA 92618 (949) 727-3552